Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Julie

Ginger

To all of you who are mothers, moms, caregivers, friends, grandparents, dads, older siblings... anyone who take care of someone else... Happy Mother's Day! While I own my mom a lot more than I can pay back, I see in my wife that same tenderness and caring that will hopefully help my daughter to grow up to appreciate all that her mom has done for her, as I appreciate all that my mom has done for me.

A mom, by definition. is a pretty narrow title. I feel fortunate to have had a mother that raised me well and helped form me, balance me out and give me the life I have and help make me the individual I am. I will be calling her today for sure. Please call that person that has influenced you in such a positive way, whether it be your mom, dad, uncle, aunt, grandparent, neighbor, good friend or whomever... you never know when you'll have that chance again.

See my mom at www.frankkorb.com and check out the portraits section - "Ginger" is my mom. My daughter's mom is "Julie"... she's in the portraits also.

Happy Mother's Day Julie, Mom and Grandma!

1 comment:

rosieinbj said...

I googled you and look what I found. Nice blog! No recent posts though. . .anything new going on?