Thursday, January 17, 2008

Friday Night at Urban Accents Gallery


Gallery Night is almost here! I hope to see a whole lot of people I know and meet a whole lot more that I don't at the reception. I plan of being there around 6:00pm or so if that is of help to anyone. Please call me at (262) 492 9090 or shoot me an e-mail at fjkorb@sbcglobal.net if you have any questions. I have heard from a number of good friends , thanks for the e-mails, and I hope to see them there. In addition to the Urban Accents Gallery, I have been asked to participate in the inaugural exhibition at the newly remodeled Roberta Avonn Fiskum Gallery at my alma matter UW-Whitewater. What an exciting opportunity, thanks to Beth Wiza and Kim Adams for the invitation.

Frank Korb at Urban Accents Gallery
159 N. Broadway
414 220 5050
www.ua-home.com

No comments: