Monday, February 25, 2008

Pump House Gallery - La Crosse, WI




Tuesday, February 26 - Saturday, March 15, 2008 at the Pump House Gallery in La Crosse, WI, I will be exhibiting my many portraits of my friends and family. I am very thankful to the people at the Pump House for the opportunity to share my work to Western Coast of the state of Wisconsin. The installation was a great success to brighten up the newly remodeled Pump House Regional Arts Center and I wish them a very hearty congratulations on 30 years as an arts center for the La Crosse and surrounding areas. The show will be coming down on Saturday the 15th of March, so please join me (and bring a friend) on Friday the 14th for the reception. I hope to see a lot of people there, old faces and new faces alike.

Frank

No comments: